Austin’s and San Diego’s Only All-Organic, Dining & Community Center.
Open & Serving All-Day 7:00 A.M. to 8:30 P.M.
- Breakfast is served for $9 at 7:00AM continuing until 11:00AM
- For Breakfast, We we serve a nutritious meal of Kukicha hot tea, Handcrafted Soup, Dark Leafy Greens with a Handcrafted sauce, Mixed Vegetables, Presoaked Beans, Fresh Handcrafted Tortillas, Porridge served with Granola and Raisins (The porridge varies each day: Amaranth, Whole presoaked Oats, Quinoa or Rice) until 11:00 am
- The meals cost is $12 starting at 11AM and goes until 8:30PM
- The Lunch Menu is served at 11:00AM until 5:30PM
- The Dinner Menu is served at 5:30AM until 8:30PM
- We ask everyone to leave the dining room by 9:00PM
Our nutritionally trained chefs handcraft plant based, 100% organic, vegan, vegetarian, alkalizing, nutrient-rich meals that will improve your health.
All our kitchen water is Fluoride Filtered.
Our meals are Gluten Free, and we are Allergen Aware – Always ask our chefs if you have any allergies.
Lunch & Dinner meals include:
- Vegetable Entree – Changes everyday; Always delicious
- Dark Leafy Greens with a delicious whole-food sauce (No Oils)
- Whole Grain, like Organic Brown Rice, Millet or Quinoa, occasionally topped with Sea Vegetables, seeds or nuts. We presoak our grains.
- Beans - We presoak our grains.
- Fermented Vegetables, like Kim Chi, Sauerkraut, etc.
- Filtered Water - Fluoride filtered, Carbon filtered & Vortex Activated (All Cooking water is filtered this way.)
- Hibiscus Mint Tea - May lower Blood Pressure & Cholesterol; Caffeine Free; Rich in Vitamin C, Calcium & Potassium
- Rooibos, Lemon Grass, Peppermint Tea -
- Contains polyphenols and has been shown to be anti-carcinogenic, anti-mutagenic, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral activity.
- Naturally caffeine-free - drink it before going to bed can help with insomnia.
- Good for teeth and bones - contains calcium, manganese and fluoride
- Good for the skin - contains alpha hydroxy acid and zinc
- People with kidney stones can drink it because there’s no oxalic acid.
- Full of vitamins and minerals - zinc, copper, calcium, manganese, magnesium & potassium
- Kukicha Hot Tea - Alkalizing; Helps Digestion; 6 times more Calcium than Cow’s Milk; 2.5 times more Vitamin-C than Orange Juice; May lower Blood Pressure & Cholesterol; Low in Caffeine; Burns Fat; Promotes Kidney, Liver & Gall Bladder Function; Kukicha does a body good.
- Kukicha hot tea
- Handcrafted Soup (vary each day)
- Dark Leafy Greens with a handcrafted sauce (vary each day)
- Mixed Vegetables (vary each day)
- Presoaked Beans (vary each day)
- Handcrafted Tortillas made fresh each morning
- Porridge served with Granola and Raisins (varying each day: Amaranth, Whole presoaked Oats, Quinoa or Rice)
Upcoming Events: Oasis Health & Wellness Fair
Get the pdf Oasis Fair Flyer
To say Casa de Luz is a restaurant leaves most of the story untold. Enter the gates and let the peaceful gardens ease your mind. Large tables build community by inviting guests to meet others and share something new. The nourishment is shared as much as eaten. Come dine with us and discover a little more.
Casa de Luz is a Non-Profit, experiential, educational community center. We learn by doing, eating and being in communion with friends and family.
Children are welcome to use the playground after 5:30 pm and all-weekend long. Find a small people’s table near the glass doors. Casa is very ‘Kid Friendly’. Your children will meet new little friends.
We invite 2 volunteers per shift to join us in the kitchen:
8:00 to 11:00 for the lunch shift, and then enjoy your creation
2:45 to 5:30 for the dinner shift, and then enjoy your creation
** Schedule Volunteer Shifts with the Front Desk Host at 476-2535, ext. 2
In addition to our dining hall, we offer beautiful rental spaces including an auditorium for meetings, workshops and lectures. Click
We serve everyday, continuously from 7:00 A.M. to 8:30 P.M.
$9 from 7:00 A.M. until 11:00 A.M.
$12 from 11:00 A.M. until 8:30 P.M.
Between (10 & 11) and (2:30 & 5:30) the menu will vary.
(512) 476-2535, ext. 2
Tuesday Lunch: Pozole Soup
Tuesday Dinner: Alternating weeks Gorditas or Tamale Recreation
Wednesday Lunch: Mexican Lunch
Thursday Dinner: Guatemalan Night
First Monday of the Month: Sushi Night
First Friday of the Month: Indian Night