We have calm, clean meeting rooms for your next event.
We prefer events that align with sustainability, health and organics.
If you have any further requests, questions, or concerns, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice: After July 31st, 2015, only the Auditorium and Serena rooms will be available for public rentals. We will be unavailable to take reservations between May 21 – June 8th.
1. Know the days/times you would like to rent space.
2. Find the room you want to rent. The ones available to the public are the Auditorium, the Serena and the Oeste room. They are color coded.
3. If the room you want is available on the day/time you need it,
then you provide me with the pertinent information (name, email date, time) and then pay the $25 deposit on paypal to hold that space.
4. I will respond to your request with confirmation and more detailed instructions on how to pay the remaining balance, access the room and how to close up after using the space.
5. Give yourself plenty of time when attempting to book a room. All reservations must be confirmed 15 days prior to the event, by full payment received in Shambala offices. Deposits only are payable by paypal. Remaining balances are payable only by check (with event details in memo line) mailed to Shambala at 1701 Toomey Rd. Austin TX 78704. Do not attempt to submit payment in the dining hall in person.
I look forward to working with you to make your reservation.
All rooms are the same price. Each room has its own unique features and are all comparable in value.
The rate is $25 plus, $25 per hour, with a $200 maximum between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm
1st -hour, $50
2 hours, $75
3 hours, $100
4 hours, $125
5 hours, $150
6 hours, $175
7 hours or more, $200
Auditorium 47′ x 26′; 1222 sq. ft.; Wood floor
Ground floor entrance from pavilion is handicap accessible. Pavilion area can be used for registration & has access to 2 restrooms. Includes 3 stage lights, folding chairs (stored behind the double doors outside), folding tables, Capacity 100 people seated. Nice for movement classes, concerts, dance and large lectures.
Ground floor, handicap accessible from gardens. Includes more than enough chairs, 6 meditation chairs, folding tables, Capacity 35 people seated. Nice for seminars, workshops and seated yoga, adjustable lights & those needing audio/visual.