You are here
Event Rooms for Rent
We have calm, clean meeting rooms for your next event. We prefer events that align with sustainability, health and organics.
If you have any further requests, questions, or concerns, please send an email to [email protected]
Notice: After July 31st, 2015, only the Auditorium and Serena rooms will be available for public rentals.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Booking requests are normally processed Monday - Thursday year round. From July 11th - July 14th the Booker will be out of the office. No reservation requests or email inquiries will be responded to between July 8th - July 17th. No one at Casa de Luz or Integrity Academy will be able to process your request during this time. Please be sure to get your July event request submitted in time.
Please allow ample time to process your request. Reservation requests are processed Monday - Thursday on a part time basis.
1. Know the days/times you would like to rent space. If you request a room that is already booked, your request cannot be honored.
2. Find the room you want to rent. (The calendar is easiest to understand in 'WEEK' view.) The ones available to the public are theAuditorium and the Serena Room. They are color coded.
3. If the room you want is available on the day/time you need it, then please submit your rental request via the fields at the bottom of this page.
4. Pay the non-refundable $25 deposit on PayPal to hold your space you and please forward the confirmation of payment to [email protected]. Your request will not be processed without the deposit on file.
5. You will receive a response email with your reservation confirmation, detailed room instructions, and an invoice with instructions concerning payment.
Auditorium 47′ x 26′; 1222 sq. ft.; Wood floor Ground floor entrance from pavilion is handicap accessible. Pavilion area can be used for registration & has access to 2 restrooms. Includes 3 stage lights, folding chairs (stored behind the double doors outside), folding tables, Capacity 100 people seated. Nice for movement classes, concerts, dance and large lectures.
Serena Room 22′ x 23′; 506 sq. ft.; Stained Concrete Ground floor, handicap accessible from gardens. Includes more than enough chairs, 6 meditation chairs, folding tables, Capacity 35 people seated. Nice for seminars, workshops and seated yoga, adjustable lights & those needing audio/visual.
Submit your rental information request
$25 deposit required
All rooms are the same price. Each room has its own unique features and are all comparable in value.
The rate is $25 plus, $25 per hour, with a $200 maximum between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm
1st -hour, $50
2 hours, $75
3 hours, $100
4 hours, $125
5 hours, $150
6 hours, $175
7 hours or more, $200