Thank you for booking a space with Casa De Luz. These spaces are offered and used for human and planetary enhancement gatherings and events and we are glad you chose our Village for your event trusting you share our
goals and vision.
To book a space with us please:
1) Read the terms and conditions below
2) Proceed to Book Now where you can view our booking calendar for space availability
3) Having in mind and knowing the space of your choice beforehand, you can choose date and times from the calendar
4) Proceed to pay. You will have to register (one time reg. only for repeat users)
5) If you want your event to be announced on our website calendar and social media, please indicate this in the instructions/comment section of your booking. Please give 1) Name of event and 2)if you have an eventbrite etc., or website link or tel number please include that as well. If you have a flyer you may post it on the 2 billboards located on campus and if you want us to upload your flyer to Casa de Luz social media, please email a jpg. version of you flyer to or text 512-921-2162.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SPACE RENTAL
Please take into consideration and include in your request enough set up and break down time pre and post your event. You will not be able to enter space before or after the time you requested. There may be other renters scheduled to use the space. Once payment is submitted you will be agreeing to the below terms and conditions. Thank you!!
Cancellation of an event must be in writing, by email only, and received by Casa de Luz (firstname.lastname@example.org) 7 days prior to the scheduled time. A 50% cancellation fee will be applied if any cancellation does not occur within the cancellation time frame. A full refund, less applicable cancellation or any other payment fees, will be refunded to Renter within 30 days.
Rental Fees include standard setup as shown in photos on brochures and on website. Any change from standard set up is an additional charge to be determined and agreed upon depending on changes requested.
Onsite Casa de Luz Community Dining, offers whole plant, organic cuisine. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner continuously from 7 A.M. to 8:30 P.M. No outside food is permitted. Twig Tea service is available at an additional cost of $20.00 per 40 cup teapot and by request only. Please include request in your information/comment section of your booking.
For our community health, we are smoke and alcohol free.
Conditions and Responsibility:
All renters agree to ensure that they and all of their attendees remain safe and secure at all times while at the event. Shambala Corporation, (Landlord), assumes NO responsibility for harm due to unsafe use of equipment provided, negligence and/or undue care and attention of the renters or attendees.
All renters and attendees will assume full responsibility for all loss and damage to the premises or equipment that may occur for the duration of their time within the space.
Please ensure that the rented space is left as found. Any equipment, furnishings, props, materials and/or additional property must be properly stored away as originally found, all chairs and tables are returned to their original placement within the space.
We request that all personal material brought to the event not be left on the premises.
Music, loudspeakers, microphones, etc. are allowed yet all sounds or noise must be kept at a non disruptive level.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS OUTLINED IN THIS STATEMENT AND I AM AWARE THAT BY PAYING FOR THE ROOM I AM AGREEING TO ALL OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITES HEREIN DESCRIBED.